SASGIS

Веб-картография и навигация

Translation to French

English- or other language speakers welcome here
Please do not translate your native language to "broken Russian" via crappy machine translation services - please post it as it is, in your native language.

Модератор: Tolik

Re: Translation to French

Сообщение bartho » 16 ноя 2015, 11:54

I own po.edit 1.8.5 and QTLinguist 5.3.2.
I have used QTLinguist to erase some old lines to be in accord with the last default.po.
It's impossible to erase lines directly in po.edit.
If I try to open fr.po in the bloc-notes or in WordPad and modify it, I have a problem to reopen the file in po.edit.
The only solution I have found :
Opened fr.po in QTLinguist, recorded as fr.ts, edited, modified, recorded, reopened in QTLinguist and, at last, recorded in fr.po.
Maybe the origin of the problem is here.

The file fr.po is good in QTLinguist and in po.edit.
And when I use the fr.mo in SASPlanet, I don't see anything strange.
bartho
Соображающий

Благодарил (а): 0 раз.

Сообщение zed » 16 ноя 2015, 13:26

bartho писал(а):It's impossible to erase lines directly in po.edit.
If I try to open fr.po in the bloc-notes or in WordPad and modify it, I have a problem to reopen the file in po.edit.
The only solution I have found :
Opened fr.po in QTLinguist, recorded as fr.ts, edited, modified, recorded, reopened in QTLinguist and, at last, recorded in fr.po.

Just use Notepad++ for edit po files manually and forget about QTLinguist.
bartho писал(а):The file fr.po is good in QTLinguist and in po.edit.
And when I use the fr.mo in SASPlanet, I don't see anything strange.

Yes, it's works fine. QTLinguist just add a few unnecessary strings "#, qt-format", that's all. But I can't understand some strange thing - why in your po file I found lines like this:
https://bitbucket.org/sas_team/sas.tran ... Lfr.poF862
-#. frmMarksExplorer..pnlMainWithButtons..pnlMain..grpCategory..Panel1..chkCascade..Caption
+#. frmMarksExplorer..pnlMainWithButtons..pnlMain..grpCategory..Panel1..CheckBox3..Caption
msgid "Cascade"
msgstr "Cascade"

Here is "chkCascade" replaced by "CheckBox3", but it's wrong and my next commit fix it, revert this line back: https://bitbucket.org/sas_team/sas.tran ... Lfr.poF870

So, my question is how did you update your po file? Did you generate it or copy from somewhere?
zed
Гуру

Благодарил (а): 89 раз.

Сообщение bartho » 16 ноя 2015, 22:38

First, sorry for the extra job, I never want to disturb anyone.

To give a short answer about the question “Did you generate it or copy from somewhere” :
I only use the fr.po from home. I allways have used my last fr.po from home because I have modified the file gradually. So, when a new version of the software is edited, I try to be in accord with the last default.po.
I can’t explain how "chkCascade" was replaced by "CheckBox3", I have no memory about it.
I know that the lines with #. are important. I have only erased the old ones.

Notepad++ is a good tool, I will now only use this software and forget the others.
And for the file fr.po, as my last translation is clean now, I will only use it.
bartho
Соображающий

Сообщение zed » 16 ноя 2015, 23:04

I think that you should try my suggestion:
You may try to install Mercurial or TortoiseHG + Python 2.7 + Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package. Maybe this will help, but I'm not sure.

and than you can use tool from sas.translate.dev. At first, try install Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package.

If you don't want to install all this things or they will not help, you should use translation from https://bitbucket.org/sas_team/sas.tran ... et/tip.zip - in this archive you can find fr.po that you should translate, if it have untranslated strings. You don't need keep your special "home" version of po file and manually merge it from default.po. When I update default.po I always update fr.po/ru.po/uk.po too. So, this files is always updated on server and you can use them. I think that this is easiest way if sas.translate.dev doesn't work.
zed
Гуру

Сообщение bartho » 23 ноя 2015, 15:42

I propose a new version that fits best with the true meaning defined at the origin, in Russian.
I worked on the English version, but it was already a translation from Russian to sense where many misunderstandings.
As I prepare help in pdf (but in French) I made many tests which allowed me to be closer to the original idea (I think).
It should no longer be too many changes now, except for the software version changes.
I hope there will be no errors this time.

The help in french, in a few days !
Вложения
new for 151111.rar
(52.53 KiB) Скачиваний: 135
bartho
Соображающий

Сообщение zed » 24 ноя 2015, 18:37

zed
Гуру

Сообщение bartho » 11 дек 2015, 12:33

As I'm allways working on the help file, I have done some little changes in the translation.
Вложения
French translation.rar
(53.12 KiB) Скачиваний: 126
bartho
Соображающий

Сообщение zed » 11 дек 2015, 14:30

zed
Гуру

Сообщение bartho » 12 дек 2015, 15:31

I have translated and tested the new function : Favorites.

Some remarks :
- "Hide non-selected layers" is acting nothing.
- You can use the same name of favorite without problem : maybe change for making impossible to use the same name.
- In "Manage", Move Down is allways in english.
- Edit / Apply on double click :
---- to precise "on the name"
---- You can "Edit" but "Apply" ?
- When we create a favorite, we can choose one map, one or various layers, one zoom.
Do you think it's possible to choose coordinates (for the center of the favorite) instead of the center of the active map on screen ?
Вложения
French Nightly 151211.rar
(53.77 KiB) Скачиваний: 122
bartho
Соображающий

Сообщение zed » 12 дек 2015, 16:13

bartho писал(а):I have translated and tested the new function : Favorites.

Commited: https://bitbucket.org/sas_team/sas.tran ... ad1f7f72a8
bartho писал(а):- In "Manage", Move Down is allways in english.

It's because you don't translate it yet (string marked as fuzzy):
Код: Выделить всё
#. frFavoriteMapSetManager..pnlRightButtons..btnDown..Caption
#, fuzzy
msgid "Move Down"
msgstr "Vers le bas"

I fix it: https://bitbucket.org/sas_team/sas.tran ... 017f82e0f2
bartho писал(а):"Hide non-selected layers" is acting nothing.

This option will hide layers, when you activate your favorite set, if they not selected for this set.
bartho писал(а):- You can use the same name of favorite without problem : maybe change for making impossible to use the same name.

Yes, the same as for maps or marks/categories names - you can make duplicates and this is not an error. And you can easy rename it, so it's not a problem.
bartho писал(а):- Edit / Apply on double click :
---- to precise "on the name"
---- You can "Edit" but "Apply" ?

I don't like word Apply here, but our English-guru guys says to use it: viewtopic.php?f=61&t=2776&start=20#p41285 Here, Apply means Activate selected favorite set. Maybe, I should rename it to Activate, I don't know exactly.
bartho писал(а):Do you think it's possible to choose coordinates (for the center of the favorite) instead of the center of the active map on screen ?

Yes it's possible, and I proposed to do this when we discussed about this future, but guys says that it's not necessary, so this is not implemented.

Topic about Favorites future: viewtopic.php?f=61&t=2776#p41050
Ticket in bugtracker: http://www.sasgis.org/mantis/view.php?id=2613
zed
Гуру

Пред.След.

Вернуться в International visitors section