SASGIS

Веб-картография и навигация

mashhad.ir

English- or other language speakers welcome here
Please do not translate your native language to "broken Russian" via crappy machine translation services - please post it as it is, in your native language.

Модератор: Tolik

mashhad.ir

Сообщение hamidabbaasi » 06 янв 2019, 11:28

Hello. I'm not sure if this is the right place, but I wanted to know if it's possible to add an aerial photo to sasplanet?
There is an aerial photograph on one of the layers of a service map such as Google Map at the following address:
http://sdi.mashhad.ir:8040/vsdi/#
Вложения
aerial photography.jpg
hamidabbaasi
Новичок

Благодарил (а): 0 раз.

Re: mashhad.ir

Сообщение QuickBird » 06 окт 2019, 11:40

hamidabbaasi писал(а):Hello. I'm not sure if this is the right place, but I wanted to know if it's possible to add an aerial photo to sasplanet?
There is an aerial photograph on one of the layers of a service map such as Google Map at the following address:
http://sdi.mashhad.ir:8040/vsdi/#

Hi there Hamid, probably is late for this post but the answer is that you need a layer downloaded, then to convert your tile dataset to "SASplanet" using the Cache Manager that is in the menu under "Operations".
Default is now SQLite3.

Then you open Photoshop or Gimp and split your big image in 256x256 pixel tiles .png. (or more difficult force compatibility at the params file ContentType=)

Then you right click on the tiles of the map you want to place your tile, "Open Overlay Tile Folder".

Folder opens with tile highlighted in blue, not highlighted? Do it again.

Now replace that tile by your 256x256 pixel tile.

Repeat operation.

Delete idle remaining tiles. (you can also do this with the Selction Manager after selecting an area under the tab "Delete")

Then convert dataset back to SQLite3 and enjoy your layer.

You can change name of layer at the Params file.
QuickBird
Новичок

Благодарил (а): 9 раз.

Вернуться в International visitors section