SASGIS

Веб-картография и навигация

English user, help wanted.

программа для загрузки и просмотра спутниковых снимков Земли, Луны, Марса предоставленных сервисами Google Maps и Космоснимки. Возможность работы с GPS приёмником.

Модератор: Tolik

English user, help wanted.

Сообщение AmIMeYet » 27 апр 2011, 22:04

Hey guys. I really like this program, but I have a few problems with it.

First of all, I can't read any text. They are all question marks:
скрытый текст: показать
Изображение

My real problem, however, is that I want to merge Google Satellite with Google Hybrid, but still keep everything as individual tiles (like /sat/tqssrtqsrtrtt.jpg, but not only satellite; with the streets and names on top of it.)

I really hope you can understand what I am trying to say, and I hope I am even posting in the right subforum, as Russian is rather difficult for me :roll:
Последний раз редактировалось AmIMeYet 28 апр 2011, 00:14, всего редактировалось 1 раз.
AmIMeYet
Новичок

Благодарил (а): 0 раз.

Re: English user, help wanted.

Сообщение zed » 27 апр 2011, 22:36

You problem with questions is resolved in this version: https://bitbucket.org/vdemidov/sas.plan ... 7.Beta.rar
zed
Гуру

Благодарил (а): 89 раз.

Сообщение AmIMeYet » 27 апр 2011, 22:44

Wow, thank you for that quick response. It's definitely working properly now, and I'll see if I can find a splicing function myself now.

Edit: No, still not getting the splicing right. If I try the 'stitch' function, (using satellite as base, and hybrid as overlay), it just creates a single image. But what I want is to export the spliced image to GoogleMV (so I can use it with a different program, that has me export to GoogleMV, and then create a .tar from the contents of, for example, the /sat/ directory). So:
Код: Выделить всё
my_map.tar
     tqssrtqsrtqrrsq.jpg
     tqssrtqsrtqrrtr.jpg
AmIMeYet
Новичок

Сообщение bogi » 27 апр 2011, 23:49

If I well understood you, for selected area you wish to:
1) download Google Sat and Google Hyb tiles into cache
2) merge caches of Google Sat and Google Hyb
3) export the merged cache in GoogleMV format
There is already discussion about such cache merging in other thread and there is a feature request for that, but it is currenty not yet implemented within SAS.Planet.

You can still fulfill your task using SAS.Planet and one external program. There are more possibilities.

A) Create merged map from Sat + Hybrid (use option [.w] for georeferencing, it will create "world file") and then cut it in external program into Google Maps Tiles format. Suitable programs for such splitting are GlobalMapper (commercial), MapTiler (free) or gdal2tiles (command line, free). You can then attach the resulting tile cache to SAS.Planet and convert it to GoogleMV format.

B) Use my SASPlanet add-on tool SASmerge to merge caches of Sat + Hyb, then export the merged cache in GoogleMV format. SASmerge has English PDF tutorial.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1196

But ... I am still a little bit suprised with your wish. Why do you wish to export the tile cache in GoogleMV format? Do you wish to use it in GoogleMV, or in some other program, which uses qrst cache format? If in GoogleMV, which functionality of GoogleMV do you miss in SAS.Planet?? I know none ... GoogleMV was one of the first programs of this type, but as it is already out of development, it was overcomed by others. I know more of them, but SAS.Planet provides clearly the best functionality and it is pleasure for me to see it's continuing development and progress.
Последний раз редактировалось bogi 28 апр 2011, 00:05, всего редактировалось 2 раз(а).
bogi
Новичок

Благодарил (а): 4 раз.

Сообщение AmIMeYet » 28 апр 2011, 00:03

bogi писал(а):B) Use my SASPlanet add-on tool SASmerge to merge caches of Sat + Hyb, then export the merged cache in GoogleMV format. SASmerge has English PDF tutorial.
That's exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for making it!

bogi писал(а):Why do you wish to export the tile cache in GoogleMV format?
Well, I'm going on holiday next week and it would cost too much to have an internet connection to Google Maps the whole time. So, I have an app installed on my Android phone called RMaps, which uses the GoogleMV format. So far I've used SAS.Planet to create satellite maps. (And I have another app installed for 'vector' maps.) The thing is, without any street/name indicator, it's pretty hard to identify the ground, so I want to add the hybrid overlay.

It seems SASMerge will take some time to execute on all layers, so I'll start fiddling with it when I find some time.
AmIMeYet
Новичок

Сообщение bogi » 28 апр 2011, 00:07

AmIMeYet писал(а):So, I have an app installed on my Android phone called RMaps, which uses the GoogleMV format.

Now I understand, thanks for explanation.
bogi
Новичок

Сообщение bogi » 28 апр 2011, 00:53

One hint yet.
If you set cache type for Sat and Hyb to GoogleMV yet before downloading, you can still use SASmerge and then you will get the resulting tile cache in GoogleMV format. So no need to convert it afterwards.
SASmerge generates the resulting tile cache in the format of the base map, which was used for merging.
bogi
Новичок

Сообщение AmIMeYet » 29 апр 2011, 00:43

Ah, well I've already downloaded everything but thanks for that anyway.

I just ran the whole thing through SASMerge (layers 11 to 17) - which was surprisingly easy - but unfortunately the map freezes up the phone app or simply refuses to load there. It might be because I have not downloaded *everything* within the rectangular area, altough it works well in SAS.Planet..
AmIMeYet
Новичок

Сообщение bogi » 29 апр 2011, 12:06

I don't know limits of your mobile phone application.
Try to test some smaller map. You can export selection of your merged cache in another directory. Polygonal selection works too.
bogi
Новичок

Сообщение EvanAchil » 25 окт 2011, 11:52

I want first to give my big Bravo on your efforts with SAS Planeta.!

Second regarding to the same topic, I'm also using rmaps since its the best I can find... I have the same problem but in my case I want to use Google Erth cashed images that I see in the SASplaneta and export them using either Stitch tab (which it seems is inappropriate) or this merger tool that has the GoogleMV format. But when I try to do the first step on Export tab I can't have access to Earth DBcashe.dat option...

Also when I use the Copy tab then it works but the resulted files have no extension... If I rename them (by adding .jpg )and use a utility http://code.google.com/p/robertprojects/downloads/detail?name=gmv2sqlite.zip&can=2&q= to create the sqlite container then the resulted file doesn't find its coordinates in the rmaps application http://robertdeveloper.blogspot.com/2009/08/rmaps.html.

If I do a copy of lets say anything else apart from cashed earth data all work perfect... Apart from a limit in the file system of Andriod that doesn't accept bigger sqlite file than 2G...

Something is wrong when exporting or copying cashed earth data...

So I'm stack... I want to use Earth cashed data merged with Hybrid Google maps road designations in one folder with sub-folders the number of each zoom containing *.jpg on GoogleMV format... or get directly somehow this sqlite file... any ideas?
EvanAchil
Новичок

Вернуться в SAS.Планета